Creating Your Wedding Photo Album
Wedding photo albums are extremely personal and should be unique to reflect your preferences and personality. For assistance in wedding album design/creation, follow the four easy steps below--you will be able to create a unique magazine style wedding album without the added cost. We have the selection and versatility many seek when they look to buy wedding photo albums.
Creating A Wedding Photo Album in Four Easy Steps
Step 1: Organize Your Images
Many of our clients find it helpful to organize their images before they begin designing their wedding album. Sorting your images into different folders on your computer may assist you in telling your story of your wedding.. How you choose to organize your images may depend on the album you are designing. The following is a list of sample folder titles for a wedding album.
- Getting Ready
- Bride & Groom
- Bride's Family
- Groom's Family
- Wedding Party
- First Dance
- Cake Cutting
- Bouquet / Garter Toss
Step 2: Create a Login
Under the Getting Started Tab, you will be prompted to create a login. This consists of your email address and a password of your choosing. We will post your album design online under this log in.
Step 3: Somerset Ordering Software
After logging in, download the Somerset ordering software
- Page layout will load in under 1: Select a Product
- Load your images in under 2: Choose your images. If you have organized your images you can load one folder at a time.
Step 4: Design Your Album
You may begin designing your album by selecting a layout. If you would like to view the different layout you may do so here.
- Select your layout under "1 Select a Product"
- Click and drag your image into the layout
- Select your options for that layout under "4 Select Options"
- Once you have the page layout how you would like click "Add To Order".
- At the end of any design session, you will need to upload your designed pages to SomersetAlbums.com. Click "Review Order" on the main screen of the design software, and click "Complete Order" on the review order screen.
You will get an email when we have received your designed pages. Your images will be uploaded to your account at www.SomersetAlbums.com. We will send you another email once it has been posted.
Step 5: Organize My Album
Log in at www.SomersetAlbums.com
- Arrange your page layouts how you would like for them to be in your album.
- View the pages in the eAlbum. This will allow you to turn the pages just like the album. If you see a page you do not like go back to the design software and create a new page and send in. We will post it with this album. Once the album is just how you would like it go on to the next step.
- Click Purchase your Album:
- Choose Album Size
- Choose Album Color
- Choose Album Imprinting
- Add to My Cart
- Check out - the album takes about 4-5 business days to complete and then it will be shipped to you.
- Share Your Album: Share your album with your great album design work with friends and family.